Monday, April 12, 2010

The health benefits of eating organic foods or foods that have not been genetically altered

I feel that when it comes to eating food that we have to watch what we eat on a daily basis. I also feel that there are some major differences between eating processed foods that have been genetically altered in one way or another as opposed to eating organic foods that have not been genetically altered. Here are some examples let me start with steak I know that there are a lot of people that love to eat steak but I am willing to bet that a lot of people do not know what color steak is really supposed to be. The natural color of steak is purple the red color in steak is the red dye that they enject into the steak to give it that red color. The natural color of chicken is supposed to be pink the yellow that is seen in chicken is the hormones that they enject into the chicken even if the foods are not organic atleast they are antibiotic and hormone free which to me is very important since I have been eating this way for the last 15 years or so and makes me feel better knowing that what I am putting into my body is healthy and safe for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment