Thursday, April 22, 2010

What Drives Your Eating Behavior?

I generally eat a varied and balanced diet I usually eat when I am hungry I eat to maintain a consistent level of energy throughout the day. I look to cook at home for the most part because I know that it is healthier for me to do this because I know what I am eating. However I do eat out occasionally when I am on vacation or away from the house. I feel that for the most part that my diet is exceptional. I also know that there is always room for improvement with anything that we do including what we eat on a daily basis. I also feel that there are plenty of websites that can be very useful to me to obtain the information that I am looking for to help me to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Here are a few web sites that I feel are very beneficial www.nutirtion.gov , www.cdc.com , www.who.com , www.ACSM.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment